If you’re a female founder considering raising investment to help scale your high growth potential business, you’ve probably read the headline stats, that only 2.7% of venture funding goes to female founders. But there’s a lot more behind these shocking numbers than meets the eye, and it’s far from all doom and gloom!
If you want to understand more about the investment ecosystem, and how to ensure that gender bias – real or perceived - doesn’t impact your chances of being successful, then this webinar is for you.
What we’ll be covering:
- Debunking the myths behind the gender funding gap headlines
- How the industry is, or isn’t, addressing the gender funding gap
- Are you “not raising enough” or “valuing your company too low”?
- How to make sure your ‘female’ mindset doesn’t undermine you
- Why getting the language of investment right matters
- Understanding why male investors are rarely the ‘bad guys’
- Tips on building your investor network and running your campaign
- How to handle investor Q&A, especially ‘gender loaded’ ones
- Negotiation tips to make sure your deal is as good as a man’s